RSO 1:1 by Get Zen
Excise Tax (15%)
The excise tax is a business tax charged to the retailer and paid to the distributor. It applies to all legal cannabis sales, both medical and adult-use.
The excise tax goes toward state spending on such things as environmental cleanup, law enforcement, and drug prevention programs, among others.
City & State Tax (9.5%) District Tax (1%)
This tax is charged at the cannabis dispensary during sale on top of the sales price and the cannabis business tax.
This revenue goes to the state’s general fund as well as toward local transportation, social services, and public safety funds.
Cannabis Business Tax (15%)
Local governments also tax cannabis sales at their discretion. This local cannabis business tax rate is charged during sale on top of the product’s selling price. The funds typically go toward local services.
Total Tax Included in each product price (40.5%)
RSO or Rick Simpson Oil and FECO is simply put cannabis oil extract with multiple strains and usually extracted using ethanol alcohol. It is named after Rick Simpson who was a pioneer in the industry and he did great work teaching people how to extract the concentrated oil from the cannabis plant. He is most famous for his work helping people fight cancer using cannabis oil after he defeated his own skin cancer in 2003. We thank him for of all of his work and his importance to the movement of cannabis legalization cannot be understated.
Get Zen RSO is an ethanol extract from a mixture of High CBD and High THC Cannabis Strains. Get Zen uses 200 proof ethanol (alcohol) as the solvent to extract the cannabis oil from the plant material. The main reason is that ethanol pulls the most complete cannabinoid spectrum and terpene profile, creating a full spectrum cannabis oil that possess the true essence of the cannabis plant.
Most of the full cannabinoid spectrum oil used in High THC RSO is around 65% CBD potency, the other 35% is where Get Zen has a major competitive advantage over other cannabis oil products. THC and CBD are the major active ingredients of cannabis and are what most dosing is based on, but all the other compounds in the oil are important and contribute to the power of the cannabis plant based medicine. CO2 and BHO do a great job of creating a tasty vape oil by capturing THC and CBD and terpenes, but there is a lot more to the magic of the cannabis plant than those 2 cannabinoids and terpenes.
Medical Grade Cannabis (Life)
Discreet Global Delivery (Executives)
Cryptocurrency Accepted (Anonymity)